Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What is UP

Its literally been awhile since i write a post. I was too preoccupied with my new work at a National Land Authority: the pre-orientation, a two-weeks training, and the on-going orientation for a year.

two-weeks training teammate. xxx.

two-weeks training roommate. me, rena, and wenita.

two-weeks training mate. wahyu.

To be honest, Those wasn't the only thing that stole my attention. Yep, I'm talking about one particular guy ;). he has been very nice to me from the very first time we met and talked (later that I know, he already saw me earlier from across the room. and likes me if I may add :p). and ever since, we always glued together.


team 14th. me on the left :)

again. team 14th.
the one I'm talking about. meet fransisko.


those are the highlight of my days recently. meet the gank, do the job, and have a date. pretty fun. but all year like this? i'll keep you posted.

btw. i have to wear a white--longsleeved-short and a black bottom all day all year. noice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures on this site unless otherwise stated. I get most of them from miscellaneous sites. if it yours and you want it down, do tell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...