Dont say love, LOVE IS OVERRATED.
Love is just an excuse of being lame. An excuse to have a
sexy time. An excuse to buy a chocolates and flowers. An excuse to cry and to
hear some stupid silly song, and including making stupid poems. Love is just a
man-made celebration, they make it seems all LOVEY-DOVEY, but FORGET to tell you THE RISK IN LOVE. LOVE can makes you feel so small and inferior to
the one you called lover. Love is just an EGO, ego of wanting someone. Love is
just an excuse to have a partner. Love is an excuse to have someone, and have
someone to have fun with.
Love is not even real. LOVE IS JUST AN EGO.
People think they believe in love, they think Love is the
one that make them happy. NO IT DOESN’T. BECAUSE its not the love that makes
you happy. The feeling of winning someone, the feeling of having someone to
drag along everywhere, that’s make people happy. AND THAT’S NOT LOVE. THAT’S AN
EGO.
LOVE is just something people spread like a virus. They
spread it as if love is something people need in their love, like people
desperately need to be in love. APPARENTLY people don’t need love. People only
need the attention, and partner to have fun with. And then again, THAT’S AN
EGO.
LOVE is just some silly excuse TO BE MAD at other people. An
excuse for twotiming at the same time. An excuse to betray other people. AND
also an excuse to HATE OTHER PEOPLE. And when SOMETHING (CALLED LOVE) makes you
HATE others, THEN THAT IS NOT LOVE.
THAT’S AN EGO.
IF LOVE IS REAL, then it only makes you weak. HURT YOU SO
BAD that you don’t wanna live in this planet anymore. IF LOVE IS REAL, then it
only makes you so STUPID, that you close your EYES AND EARS to the fact that your
lover only PLAYED you all along. IF
LOVE IS REAL, then your TEARS is the silent-prove of how YOU DON’T NEED ONE. IF
LOVE IS REAL, it’s not supposed to stab you in the back. BUT LOVE DID STAB YOU, not
only in the back but also right in the heart. BLEED you to dead, and leave you
rotting.
I DON’T BELIEVE IN LOVE. I believe people need partner in
life, but I don’t believe in LOVE. The partnership people need is NOT BASED IN
LOVE. The partnership people need is based on mutualism.
Here’s one ULTIMATE QUESTION:
How can you HURT someone you
claimed you’re in LOVE with, just to protect someone (that you said you’re not
in loved with) of being hurt??????
Isn’t it
IRONIC?
I told you, LOVE IS NOT THE BASE of how people conduct their
way of life. Because people do what they wanna do, ON THEIR OWN BENEFIT. LOVE
is just another way to gain something in life easier. LOVE is just like a
hooker on a street: gave you something, just to get so much more in return.
LOVE is something that ruins YOUR WHOLE LIFE.
And LOVE is just an excuse. Something to blame to when
everything not goes on your plan. SEE? I ALREADY MAKE AN EXCUSE OF MY RAGE, AND
I BLAME IT ON LOVE.
I think I don’t need love and I wont believe it a second,
if it only hurt me right in the heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment