HIIIII... I'M BACK I'M BACK I'M BACKKK! YES ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I WENT AWOL, BUT HERE I AM NOW WITH A NEW POST AND I'M BACK FOR GOOD NOW!
(AND MAYBE I SHOULD TURN OFF THIS CAPS LOCK)
hihihi, I'm sorry with those abusive caps lock, but i cant help those excitement and i feel ENERGIZEDDDDDD. okay now *napas nady napas*, yes now I'm back and this is officially my first post in 2013 (eventhough it is march already, so sorry >.<). Guys, even though i feel so happy to be back here, i dont have anything to be shared.. (again, I'm sorry.. my excuse is gue terlalu bersemangat sampai gue bingung harus ngomong apa hihihi)lets see hmmm apa aja yang terjadi di tahun 2013 ini yaa..
- single. Yes,walaupun beberapa kali berganti-ganti pacar, tapi di tahun 2013 ini lah gue bener-bener single. I feel like I'm detoxing myself from a creature called man. i'm letting them go out of my system and wont let them get me down and desperate. and for the first time, i feel single and care-free.
- family comes first. last year, i feel like i pulled myself away too much from my family. and i feel so bad udah kayak anak ilang. Tapi sekarang, di tahun yang baru ini i try to make up for it.. menjadi anak yang baik dan ngerawat bokap nyokap. I'm sorry fammiesss..
inti dari apa aja yang terjadi di tahun 2013 itu ya yang diatas ini.. simpel kan?!
NOW, let me give you a quick update from whats happening last week with pictures.
thats a quick recap of what 2013 has bring to me. lets see whats happen next okay...

No comments:
Post a Comment