| me walking forward to a better 2014 (bisa aje nad). finn's beach club, Dec 2013. |
This is my first post on 2014, and hopefully not gonna be my last. :)
I hang so much hope on this year. I even write those hope in almost every notes i got, just to be a soft reminder and a kick in a butt to not be a lazy ass. gotta werk it.
These are my wish list on 2014:
1. A scholarship abroad. This is my top priority. Not my goal, but my ultimate dream. And to conquer this dream, I applying in some scholarship program. I failed at first, just because some policy at work that requiring all applicants to have work at the institution for 2 years minimum (which i have not -yet). Not to be a failure, I applied again to other scholarship from Australia, which I passed the first administration qualification. And will have an interview in a week later.
I just hope God bless everything and be with me always in every step i take.
2. Reggae Bar Project. This is my project with le boyfriend to open a reggae bar because we saw a huge opportunity with it. Knowing that he has a connection with reggae community and also knowing jakarta has zero number of a reggae bar. A laid back up-scale bar that friendly to all range of customers. This project is a working-progress. Hopefully.
3. Tie-the-knot. well this dream were always in top three. but this year, it is in number three. because of this master degree i plan to have before all the wedding and family fuss.
Those are my top three wish on my list. The others are just some same wish i keep praying: like my mom's and daddy's healthiness, my working performance, my health, sisters' family, brother school and success, le boyfriend master program, his working plan. In addition, i also wish to get closer to my maker, and I hope this year i can maintain my relationship with pray diligently, read bible daily, and so on.
I also want to be better at crafting and home decoration. this luxury requiring a very diligent ass, which i have not gotten yet but trying to getbe one. Even maintain this small blog is tbo a pain in the ass sometime.
To sum up my 2014 goal, is BEAT THIS LAZY ASS OF MINE.
oh and the title came from Martin Solveig's hallo which were on repeat when i wrote this note. Toots!
No comments:
Post a Comment