Sunday, February 9, 2014

Glimpse of last friday night




first, me and le boyfriend went to a new upscale bar slash restaurant named Hyde in Kemang. I've been bugging my boyfriend to go there since i dont know when. but we never had a chance until last friday night.

I've been really curious about their dessert named Choco Soil and to me, it was a satisfactory. i like it!
and i also try their special cocktail named Sip and Go Naked, the name is overrated though. I can barely taste the alcohol in there.



After Hyde, we went to another bar named Cowboys Kemang, the name a little bit tacky in my opinion, but the interior brought my to Cowboys era in America, also their customer are mostly a foreigner. Decided to not drinking, I only ordered sparkling water. Highlight about this bar, there was a band playing, even though it started late at nite.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures on this site unless otherwise stated. I get most of them from miscellaneous sites. if it yours and you want it down, do tell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...