Thursday, March 17, 2011

See the world differently

Hi blogs. i know its been a while, now i finally sit tight in my favorite spot in my home, blogging, after traveled to Pontianak for some reason (I'll tell you on the next post *wink). As you know, I'm a geek. and as a geek, glasses is the main accessories for me. I extremely need them, to complete my outer look and my need. 

geeky stupid face. please ignore.


For now, I've been using one particular un-branded glasses for like 2 years. I think, now is the perfect time to have an eye appoinment and get a new glasses, a nice one. My blurry glasses-less eyes set to this particular Claire Goldsmith: Legacy collection. I love it I want it. 

Healy, Dark Tortoiseshell

Harris, Cotton Candy

O'Connel, Black
Corban, Black

Watson, Burnt Orange

Those are my type of glasses. a bit geeky but it'll suit my face and my style well. what do you think??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures on this site unless otherwise stated. I get most of them from miscellaneous sites. if it yours and you want it down, do tell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...