Hello! Its kinda hard these day to find mood and time to write a good post.. It took a giant power to force me to type these post, not that i dont want to, but i cant find and link nice words for you to read. But after contemplating, type, and a lot of delete, i decide to write and finish it.
well, I'm not on my very best mood these past couple days, maybe because i'm still in holiday phase, but surrounded by a busy people and unsupportive weather. I'm all tired.. I'm still shadowed by the thought of holiday and my friends there. I officially declare that two weeks wasn't enough. I fond out that it took one week to get used to everything and the rest will be a nice ride, and one week will never be enough. Maybe it will be fine if its like three or four weeks more. I STILL WANNA BE THERE!
I just met new nice peoples and now i had to go home, thats unfair.
i couldnt finish this post with words, so i wish these few picture can explain.. i miss them and want to have more bond with them.

No comments:
Post a Comment