Thursday, February 9, 2012

#Lovegarage

Have I told you that i was attending an annual gig in my town? not that i annually come to this hype, but apparently i came to this one this year.  and It was quite a blast! Lovegarage was an event brought by Ismaya live and Dimension Events, and held on February 5th and 8th, a celebration of love, live and music. For someone who claimed herself as a beat-less girl -Yes, i thought i didn't have a beat in my blood- i can say i moved pretty good and i had a good time. HA!

Blame my stupidity for left my wallet and my tickets at home, so i was come a bit late, and missed several performance, but i just in time for Bag Raiders!! so that was still a yayyer. Initially I was only wait for a shooting star. But this two-headed succeed to pump the crowd with all their songs. including moi.

Bag Raiders, a duo from Sydney, NSW

After Bag Raiders, there was Rory Phillips on stage but I spent time during his performance to explore the venue, the night market, where you can find booths from local designer like a mini brightspot market.

When clock strike 10pm Royksopp ruled the stage, actually I'm not hipster enough to know all their singles, but since they were the main artist in this event, nothings wrong to catched up. They were playing remind me and several other songs until what else is there? the song i was rooting for but didn't expect to be played that night. The point is that song was a good closing for me. then i left. :) 

Royksopp, Norwegian electronic music duo.

I took some liberty to took pictures with my iphone, but not a show-off material. Unless it's okay with you.. here they are:






And on next wednesday: Feist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures on this site unless otherwise stated. I get most of them from miscellaneous sites. if it yours and you want it down, do tell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...