No, I'm not in some kind of cheap bar. at least in a cheap bar i could get some nice cold drink. I'm in Jambi now, and I'm not writing for my ipad. I'm in this friggin Internet Rental. it is a small dark room that has a 3 or 4 row of PC aligned and 4 cubicles for anyone need privacy, so people could come and browsing or surfing. its just so scary here. like the title, you'll be welcomed with smokey smell and loud music. and in the corner of the room you could see a bunch of boys playing RPG or other stuffs (suspiciously porn. ewww). you must be questioning why on earth i end up at this place. Its simple tho. because i need and internet, computer, and printer to print my sis id card and her photo id. Its because they told me this jambi trip is gonna be a short trip so i left my pinkmac there in jakarta urggghhhhh.
So yeah here i am. And while i'm waiting for the internet buffers, i just want to share to you guys that the big ceremony and receiption for my sister wedding is officially done. It was held yesterday weekend on october 8th and 9th, 2010. Its tiring but still who cant resist the wedding euphoria, especially for us girls. I just wanna get married.. Haha. About that i'm gonna post some pict later.
Before i come to this internet rental, i went to "tina mitra". It is a small shop that sells a snakeskins-ware, like a bag, shoes, wallet, belt etc etc. I'm quite proud with this brand, because it bring this town name to national and international market. And to prove my proudness, I had 2 tina mitra bags, and i love them so much. So, on the past jambi trip, i went there and order tina's shoes, made specially for my big wide foot.(42 in indonesia size, 10 in USA, 9 in Europe). And my order has finished so i stop by to pick it up. Here is the picture:
What do you think? Its a hand-made-snake-skin-nude-color-peep-toe wedges hhfiiuhh what a name! Its quite simple though, but so comfy. and I'm still looking for a tory burch flats.. Where do i suppose to look? Esp. With my particular size kyaaaaa.
No comments:
Post a Comment