Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick o Treat

hallo peeps.

its 12.45 PM here now in Indonesia based on my macbook’s clock, at exactly October 31st 2010. Know whats that mean? It’s an afternoon of the famous Halloween day.
I’m not a big fan of Halloween, in fact I hate it. Several reason why I hate it:
1.     A sudden bumped to a scary ghost girl on a mall (wth?!), and even my friend twit that he met a corpse on other mall.
2.     The decoration is all scary, dark and tend to dusty with spider web, and scary chandelier. And don’t you ever the blood bath. (classic)
3.     Every ad during this season is a horror. So I have to ready to switch the channel
4.     There’s no my comedy romantic kinda show on TV. (hence the ghost whisperer marathon)
5.     Even when I surf trhu sites, I always see the halloween terror. Arghh.

I gotta ask though, why people associate this holiday to something this scary? Why don’t let this one be more festive, with a cute pumpkin, and colors. Thus people can be more creative with the costume.  Forget the  old, scary nurse, or headless dutch, or vampire, or other scary creatures. Why don’t celebrate it with something more cute or sexy, even out of box.

Here is some blogger I follow, whom I think have a Halloween concepts that didn’t scare the crap out of me. just take a minute to look:


or why dont u check this out:
from here
see what i mean?!
i bet you'll get more candy with this cute outfit. :D
happy trick-or-treat-ing for those of you who celebrate halloween. (and those of you who just want a party real hard)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures on this site unless otherwise stated. I get most of them from miscellaneous sites. if it yours and you want it down, do tell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...