![]() |
| Pictures taken from here |
Yesterday weekend, i attended my cousin's, and i rejected the invitation from my friend to escort him to his friend's wedding. After all, He will be the best man there, and I'll be alone surrounded by complete stranger. So yeah, I chose my relative's over his. This wedding is pretty normal. A batak-kind-of-normal.
it was so unusual for me and my family to wait until the party over, but yesterday we were. because we waiting one of my brother to come (and he was SO late). so we waited. and suddenly my cousin called us from the stage and ask us to come to the front because the bride gonna throw the bouquet. FYI, this is not a tradition for us batak. and the singles left is just me, my 2 sisters, and my 2 brothers. weird. So six of us competed to get the bouquet. And I'm the one who got it!!
So the big Q is "will I be the next?"
Nay, I still have one older sister, there is no way I could skip her. not impossible, but my boyfriend still work his a*s off. so maybe it still 3 or 4 years later. still a long way to go. or maybe to even think about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment