Who doesnt like beaches? I mean all sun sea and the white sand? Almost every people love beach, well i myself love beach very much. I love the feeling when i walk in sand, i love catching wave in the sea, or simply just lie on the sand and absorbing all the sun.
Well indonesia is famous for its beaches and the heaven under the sea of indonesia, but i dont wanna lose my chance to go to australian beach and see what it looks like. So, i went to bondi beach and manly beach in sydney australia. and those beaches was absolutely amazing, they have a nice sand and the sea is so clear.. And australian people really taking care of their beach, unlike Indonesia. Indonesia's beaches stay incridible as long as it stay untouched. Otherwise, it become dirty and dirtier.
As much as i like beach, i have a personal hatred with it. i hate their sticky wind, that brings salty haze from the sea to the land. Urgh i loath it. And i also dont like the sand that stick everywhere from top to toe after i go to the beach. Thats super annoying. Sticky sweaty feeling with the sand everywhere. Blah!
But i had a great time in the beach here, despite everything. :)
Ps. I'll add some photo later. I had it on my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment