Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Quick Update

 Hello blogs.

Me on Father's boss wedding reception wearing (x)s.m.l. pink cheong-sam kaftan

I know it's been awhile since i write a new post, but i still in touch reading my favorite blogs. Basically my life is pretty flat, but this week was kinda busy, since mom dad and my oldest sister came, both with their different missions. So my agenda was beyond full. Especially that I am the new chauffeur in the family since my sister, who usually drives us is already working now. 

But I had fun! Shopping with family, helping them with their mission (college registration, crash laptop, iphone problem, etc etc), do the house chores together, went to the wedding reception, planning on house renovation, and talking about the next wedding on my family due on April. I love my family to the most, though sometimes they tease me and said that I am not belong to them and call me "anak gajah" (elephant's daughter) not because my size fyi, but because when I was born my weight was not normal, around 4 kilos (8 Pounds). I dont mind every flaw to the bits, i love them just too much.

Btw, I got my visa yesterday, so I will fly to sydney this weekend, for two weeks. alone. I'm so excited! I'm doing a little research about what should I see on sydney. any suggestion?

Too bad I'm not gonna celebrate this season of love with the loved one. :( In this photo I'm wearing a geulis outer, zara tank, and zara capri gray pants, with gold anya hindmarch signature bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures on this site unless otherwise stated. I get most of them from miscellaneous sites. if it yours and you want it down, do tell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...