My new crush: The Winchester Brothers. Yes yes yes, I love Dean and Sam Winchester from Supernatural the series. My brother introduce me to this series, and i began to watch it on my own for like 3 days now. I'm not a big fan of ghost or any hell creature story, to tell you the truth I'm a coward when it comes to scary movies and stuffs, but Dean has special place on my heart. Dean and Sam Winchester.
This story is about Dean and Sam, two brothers, both went on 'hunting' trip to find the thing that killed their mother, and Sam's girlfriend. Their hunting trip lead them to the fact of their relation with the underworld. And how both devils and angels help them on their mission. Quite fictional but entertaining, because Dean is so silly and Sam is uptight but their love for each other can be as amusing as a chick flick.
![]() |
| Sam and Dean |
![]() |
| Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester |
![]() |
| Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester |
I'm a newbie with supernatural, so i don't have any clue to spoil you about it, except that I find myself enjoying it so much.
Gotta go watch it now.
Bye.




No comments:
Post a Comment