As you know that i'm now in a small city called jambi (ask google if you get lost what i'm talking about), and now i'm rooting for shopping. Madly! I surf on internet looking for an online shopping, but still didnt satisfied my needs. I need to smell the shop, feel the cool ambiance, touch the materials, and stuff like that. Kyaaaaa.
and when i said i want to shop, i mean it. These are some cute stuff i drooling after:
1. Melissa Ultragirl Meia - Pink Lace
Maybe its not that cute on a picture, but believes me when its come with pink and lace, its goody!
2. Thomas Sabo's charms
this particular charm has been one of my passion, since my dad gave me a bracelet for my graduation.

3. A clogs.
I know it kinda impulsive. But, i want itttt so much i make a promise with myself that when i'm back to the City, this is the first thing i'm gonna looking for.
4. Topshop jeans
I actually need to get one, coz what i have now is kinda ruined. And why topshop? It just fits me well. Especially the topshop baxter jeans. Simple and casual.

Yeahh, these are on top on my list.
I want them so muchhhhhhos.
Ps. I work extra hard To add these pict on this blog. Copy-paste, website to notes on ipad. Sooo, i guess holiday pictures still in a long line to upload here. Hihihi excuses excuses...
No comments:
Post a Comment