How to write… where should i start….
Okay, i’ve been writing since this hand touches crayon. blah i’m exageratting a lil. okay, i do it since i cant remember. but i never do it good. to write in bahasa, i dont really like the words (I think its not beautiful-my opinion. but I keep on trying to make a beautiful post in bahasa later). in english, i found myself some trouble, which are (ouch) i dont do grammar. And my short list of vocabulary teehee. So before i went to far with my dummy writing skills, its better to teel you peeps first. :))
why now?
so why i start now? thats because my brother, david, whos crazy about his new blog. and when i visit his site. damn he do good. I envy him. I envy his talent. so I’ll try on mine. starting with why i start now. hihihi and i believe, it will expand my skills, and my knowledge.
How to write?
Since I dont know how to write a good post, I think the best advice in writing is dont think, just write. (borrowing lomography’s quote) let yor mind flow. and read it afterwards. *tho sometimes after, i keep on finding typo, grammar error, and even unimportant stuff*
LEARN. KEEP ON TRYING.
Regards,
Newbie xx
No comments:
Post a Comment