Hello readers (if there is such a thing)
Its been awhile since my trip from jogja. But still it takes me so much to post a note. Why? Cause I'm lazy. And this week is crazy. I'll tell you.
1. Jogja
Over all this trip isn't like what I was imagine. Its hectic, its busy. And its boiling me up. Literally. Jogja is too hot and not in a cool way. And me carrying tons of my sister's stuff (clothes, bags, and shoes) moved from place to place under the burning sun isn't a lovely combination. And the lovely scenery wasn't helping.
One thing about jogja's weather, another thing about the shopping and the food. I loved every inch of it. I shopped like crazy and got a nice stuffs (encims and cute rottan bag). About the food, it was exquisite! I would love to be back there. And next time, it would be a nice traditional spa trip, a nice hotel room, a good deal shopping, and delicate culinary.
2. Jakarta
Before we back to jambi, we had to make a transit to jakarta first. Nothing I can explain about this, couse its basically just a 30mnts ride home. Followed by another crazy packing on the next day.
3. Jambi
Yeahh. Its lovely to be back in jambi. Since my parents and my other siblings were already there. Buuuuuttttt, its not gonna be a relax holiday, its still gonna be busy, doing some preparation from the big wedding day.
But still I'm happy. I'm gratefull.
Especially I had my birthday here with my every family. Without present tho :(
Ps. I deeply really really wanna share same picture here. But i'm posting from my ipad And it is so stupid i dont know how (either my ipad is a dummy or i am the one. A little help here?). Maybe later when i online with my laptop. its gonna be a pictflood.
No comments:
Post a Comment