Have you met…. Ted, Marshall, Barney, Lily, and Robin?
Yes you should know what I’m
talking about. HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER! I know I sound like 2005. But I just love
this sitcom so much. especially the arrogant womanizer Barney Stinson, played
by Neil Patrick Harris. And the 6th season is currently aired. as you know, this particular TV show is about how the
lead actor, Ted Mosby telling his children how he met his wife. So its all
about backward-forward kinda show. And about his early life in new york city
with his 4 Best friend doing silly things.
I know literally nothing about what to expect this season. I’ve heard some guest star rumors and some vague ideas of plot but I’m a clean slate. I haven’t (and won’t) return to last season before going into this new one, I’m ready to be wowed.
Enough with the intermezzo. The
point is, after 5 season and 1 episode, I got a little prediction here:
1. you
remember when barney and ted going crazy in a club on st. Peter day, when Ted
thought that universe want him to be bad, and he will gain more in returns. His
future wife was there in the club. I guess she would be the one he bumped into.
Remember?
2. The
wedding that Lily, Ted, and Marshall attended on season 6 eps.1 was Barney and
Robin’s wedding. Why? Because, they weren’t appear on the church with them. And
Ted as a best man. That’s why.
3. Barney’s
job is so fishy and sounds illegal, don’t you think?
4. …
well I will come up with another
prediction after I watch the 2nd episode. Ahhh I’m so happy summer
is over there, therefore good tv shows are starting to run. I’ll be back with another
tv show to talk about. Esp. this one. Do comment. tell me what you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment