![]() |
| Left to Right : Nani Naomi Me and David. warning: bad quality image. |
![]() |
Let me introduce you to my sisters and brother. I have two older sisters and one younger brother. our relationship is pretty standard. a little rivalry here and there, especially for the girls. but who doesn't?
We just had a chinese for dinner, and went to kitchenette looking for dessert. and those were a treat from my oldest sister, yayy happy. during dessert I had a heart to heart talk with them about love, life, and other thing about having new family and new relationship. Really opened my eyes and heart on how to act and behave to my new family in law. :) btw, tomorrow at dawn, my oldest sister will be leaving for her job at Jambi, bye bye sis, looking forward for another treat.
anyhoo, have you watched THE LAST HARRY POTTER PART I??
I have. and for me, it was a satifactory. i just love it. this is the only Harry Potter movie that i did not read the book version, so I have like millions question. But unlike the other harry potter movie, this Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the one i love most. its full of action, comedy (Thanks to Ronald Wesley), and drama (Again, thanks to Ronald Wesley and Hermione Granger secret love). Eventhough the plot seems to be enforced from one scene to another, and sometimes i lost in scene with a big question mark, i still can followed the movie until it over (thanks particular special person, for answered my annoying question during movie..) you have to watch this movie. Harry about to win against you-know-who for godsake, so of course its worth to watch.
Expeliarmus!



No comments:
Post a Comment