I'm currently in this rolleroaster mood. Blame the PMS. I hate PMS and the drama it brings. Sh*t. This pms-episode actually brought tears to my eyes. it makes me kinda delutional, feel left behind and nobody care.
Anyhoo, US President, Barrack Obama was giving a Public Lecture to my former University, University of Indonesia on her visit, so cool. wish I could be there, it would be an experience. His short visit to Indonesia is a bit of a down memory lane trip, since he spent 4 years of his childhood here. I'm not gonna talk politic here.. I just don't like the idea that people think his trip must have a hidden agenda, give him a break folks. They even made a visit to istiqlal mosque, and michelle used the kerudung given to her to cover her head (considering that the moslem tradition) even though her outfit looks so baggy, she can't be more humble. I adore her.
Here is her picture:

What do you think? She must be way humble to be in such suit. I'm just sayin..
The US1 is probably in Seoul by this time around. And me, i'm enjoyin my time with my family hopping from places to places here in Jakarta.
Here i add one of my pict (please ignore the flubby cheek, arm, and belly)

No comments:
Post a Comment