Hello again.
Peeps.i.am.broke.
Yes it is serious. I think i have a major money issue. I never value the money i had, and spend it like an heir of a hiltons. not that i spend it for branded stuff or something, its just like little shopping for food, anykind of sweets (mostly ice cream), clothes, shoes, accesorries, etc etc. i'm not a shopaholic, I'm a bigspender. I love to spend it. And... I always spent my money with the biggest nominal, and when i recieved the changes, its just puffs in the air. Gone. Yeah, small change with me will be stuck in my pocket -washed out, sometime-, lost in my bigbag, or simply just lost.
And i ended up, home with a bags of stuff, and happy meal on my belly. But i never happy and always regret it. Why? Because i never exactly knew where all that money go? When i count how much i spent, i litteraly didnt find the match between the debit and the credit. I think the problem here is not just my bigspender habit, but also i think its how i manage my financial which lacked.

And for the record, I'm still sneak my way to slip a cute zara skirt into my shopping list, and i have a tory burch flats to buy.
Oh man i'm literally screwed.
S.O.S
No comments:
Post a Comment