
I my self didnt know why i like almost everything about India so much. I just knew i was always captivated by it. I love their movie (subtitle acquired), and i dont give a damn about people tell me about the crappy mass-dance move. I just adore it. Also, i never mind the high pitched song they're singing. Oh You may call me stupid and naive that easily believe this, but i think, almost every Indian is handsome and gorgeous. (yeah call me a victim of bollywood production. Of course they hired the pretty one, i know). Here i put a numbers about my little india crush:
1. Bollywood vs. Hollywood
As we all know, India has this major production thingy that makes movie or tv series or an entire entertainment production. And it is not just some lame hollywood poser, it is big nowadays, and their products can be seen on well known international film festival. Besides, some also became the bomb in every country, and winning the most prestigious academy award. Not just one, but EIGHT, Slumdog Millionairre. See, i told you, Hollywood should watch their back, something gonna get 'em.
Beside this wellknown movie, there are a bunch of other movie product that i myself love so much.
3 idiots is a movie about 3 bestfriend who struggle through collage life. It is a story about love, friendship, sacrifice, vision, and passion. Highly recomended

I just watched this movie, pretty much avarage-ish, but i love it. Why? Because this movie shows me about the high social life in delhi.. The actor and actress is very gorgeous. And their outfit is so inspiring.
with all that drama in India Movie, i find it interesting.
2. The Food
I'm not really adventurous when it comes to food tasting. I like it simple. But Indian food had a special place in my mouth and also in my heart. I told you about Indian food map right? all that spicy curry, and naan bread, Macher Jhol (Literally translated to Fish in Gravy), masala tea, etc etc. The smell may be sting, but the taste might be heavenly.
3. The City
I will come up with this later because i never been there. But soomeday I will. First, I wanna check out Delhi (first picture)
| From top clockwise: Lotus Temple, Humayun's Tomb, Connaught Place, Akshardham Temple, and India Gate. |
| Clockwise from top: Skyline at Cuffe Parade, the Rajabai Clock Tower, the Taj Mahal Hotel, Nariman Point and Gateway of India |
What do you think of India?


No comments:
Post a Comment