Sunday, December 19, 2010

6 More days and still counting down.

Yippie, it is just 6 days away before christmas. The decoration, the carol, the supportive weather, and all that sale. haha yeah.. like I told you before, the year-end-sale. Am so ready for the celebration!
And this December, no, apparently this 2010, brings so much to my little family. if I count my bless, I can not thank you enough to my dear Father. I still hope this year close by a good news i long to hear tho. am not gonna spill it all now, but I'll let you know when I get the news. (not gonna jinx it now :p). This kind of post should be a last post on 2010, so I'm gonna continue counting my bless later on other post.

By the way I finally get an Iphone 4 now!!! yeah apparently this iphone hype is just arrive in my country. hihihi, maybe its part of the celebration, or even the christmas miracle! when I arrived at the mall, there was a long long long line of human queuing for this gadget. at first i waited in line, but I impatiently ditched it at noon and go to ibox in the upstairs instead, where the line was amazingly way way shorter. and finally I got it. Now I can declare myself as an apple lover. hihi

Aaah what should i do now with my toy? what apps should I download? I am all crazy for  every camera application, but these one is amazing:

1. Hipstamatic
you guys probably already know this application. some of my photo in this blog is taken by it. like this one. I can choose the film, the flash, and even the lense.. so much fun!

Lens: John S
Film: Ina's 1969
Flash: Standard
This Hipstamatic brings back the look, feel, unpredictable beauty, and fun of plastic toy cameras of the past!

2. Pano
This application makes a photo that look likes taken by a panoramic lense. The result is a wide wide wide range. here is the example
it is taken from here
I love this app. the picture above is not my picture tho. because when I try this Pano, I took a picture of my house which was very messy and not a blog material :p
You should try this app!

3. Quadphoto
This application can takes a multi and continuous shoot. with six options of a high quality effect. this is a cool camera application that you can apply for any moments. I even took my selfpict here:

QuadCam
4. BlendCam
Ahh no need to explain, this application allows you to superimpose a picture over another picture. either you take both picture from photo library, or you combine it with a shoot. and you can make a various effect. here is the tryout photo:

my macbook
So, what do you think of all that apps? you should get them if you had an iphone.
do you have other suggestion for me to download? Please let me know.

Until awhile Crocodile :*
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures on this site unless otherwise stated. I get most of them from miscellaneous sites. if it yours and you want it down, do tell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...