Monday, December 20, 2010

Blogbooster

Hello guys!
I've told you about my new toy rite? Yesterday i explain about camera application, and now i want you guys to know about this application i use to write this post: Blogbooster

With an ipad i write using blogpress, but i found this blogbooster app an exquisit one :) even better! I can write using italic, underline, and, bold. I also can make my post justify.. Aahh how lovel
Gotta go now peeps!:* Kiss
Mypico
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me wish I have an ipad so bad!! Sounds like a great application!! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds so cool! happy holidays!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures on this site unless otherwise stated. I get most of them from miscellaneous sites. if it yours and you want it down, do tell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...