Saturday, December 4, 2010

To Love and Loved

I AM HAPPY. YES I'M HAPPY. I HAVE ALL I WANT AND I FEEL BLESSED.
THAT'S WHAT I NEED.

THANK YOU PAPA J.
I'm sorry for being a pain. All that cried and whined. I wasn't thinking. I thought of not being loved and left alone, but i forgot that I have You. and I know that I always have You to lead me. Please have me back. Please guide me to gain love and trust from everybody starting with a clean slate.  

I set my wrong foot in this early month, but give me a chance to say this:
















Hope this month still bring its sweetness to me. 
21 more days to Christmas. 21 more days to show my love and gain the love I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures on this site unless otherwise stated. I get most of them from miscellaneous sites. if it yours and you want it down, do tell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...