How's your weekend? Mine was pretty awesome. I went to the movie and watched Due Date. I've planned to watch this movie for almost 2 weeks, and for real, that movie is so funny and amusing. I wonder why no one have talked about it before.
it is a vulgar, crude and funny road trip movie about two mismatched-stranger guys trying to reach their common destination, Holywood. Robert Downey Jr. and especially Zach Galifianakis are great in their roles, with Downey perfectly playing a high-strung, uptight businessman, and Galifianakis displaying many ranges of acting from hilarious, dumb, annoying and tragic - so much that at times you want to bash the guy's face in and at others, you just want to give him a hug. oh and also Sonny. The Dog.
I found my self laughing and (almost) weeping during watching this movie. so yeah, it is total worth to watch. Especially that cute ROBERT DOWNEY Jr!!!!!!
After Due Date, the malls started to be swarmed. yeah the year almost catching its end, and the sale is happening. Year-End-Sale. wow. and that nite was a mid-nite sale, you know where the mall and almost all the tenants was open until pass the midnite and held a huge sale during. And besides all that sales, the mall also gave an entertainment for visitor, Cirque Polinesia, from Maui, America. Yeah a tropical Christmas theme.
Freakin awesome. we went home before the shopper hit traffic. for sum, i have a great nite: the movie, the food, the little sshopping.
feels like a kiss?? MUACHH
| my sis and I |
MELE KALIKIMAKA !!!
It sounds like such a funny movie although the crude humor is not really my cup of tea! I love the last photo! Cute! xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteoh my u got to see this movie. robert downey is super cute. and the crude still watchable believe me. super thanks btw :))
ReplyDeleteI must go check out that movie!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
colormenana.blogspot.com