Wednesday, January 12, 2011

future house

I always fancy my home. I moved a lot from one to another, and I experienced different houses. From the oldest to the brand new one. the scariest-darkest to the happy-bright one. Of all those, each house brought a memory, and i always love those houses we've lived in. It is true what they say, Home is where your heart is.

I, once i get marry, for sure gonna build a small house with my husband. I always imagine what's my own home gonna look like. The foyer, the Family room, the dining room, 3 bed rooms, nice and big kitchen, WALK-IN CLOSET, and of course, the garden. I know it sounds pretty classic and usual, but i love it. For now, I don't fancy the minimalist design, i would go for the classic one. this design applied also for the interior.

the classic foyer. it's not common here in Indonesia, but I love it and want it. find it from here

Nice and comfy. maybe the books on the table is a little bit to much but still, i adore it. I got this picture from turquoisetulipsandbliss

BEYOND! i love this. but too grand for my imaginary 'small house'. get the pict from here





THIS WILL DO! a super huge window, comfy bed, and a single sofa, minus the fireplace. i get this pict from thia tumblr
a small kitchen-diner!

A WALK IN CLOSET! gotta have it. click me
a green-ish backyard
Those pictures above is the one i want the most. I know those seems un-match and have different types one to another (I'm not an interior experts) but i believe, me and my future husband will work it out some how and find the utter-most one we called home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures on this site unless otherwise stated. I get most of them from miscellaneous sites. if it yours and you want it down, do tell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...