Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sacred TV Series Ritual

As you probably know, I have a pretty much time to do nothing. So my morning daily routine is always start in front of TV with my laptop on my face. Surf the sites whilst watching TV is my morning scene. After a week I manage to notice that Starworld always play Scrubs, Castle, How I Met your Mother, Gary Unmarried, The Rules of Engagement and Private Practice, in the morning. Though sometimes I still struggling with the remote looking for another channel, I always find my way back to Starworld and engage with those series (except for Private Practice, i dont really like it, to be honest).


1. Scrubs. I kind of late to notice this serial. But when i watched it, the 9th season about the medschool, is super hilarious, especially about Lucy, a-sweet-innocent-horse-lover girl and Cole, a snob rich boy whose family donated a large amount of money to get the new Sacred Heart Hospital built. Both trying to survive the Winston University medschool and become and intern in Sacred Heart Hospital. And the professors, with their own characteristic. I love this series.

2. Castle. Usually, I'm not a crime investigation fan. Dead body is disgusts me. But Castle has my heart. He is  a decent man but a boy inside. This series is about Rick Castle, a writer who following Beckett, an NYPD detective, around to investigate a case. Beckett is at first annoyed, having castle around, she said it is like having a kid in a sugar rush. But, Castle can come handy sometimes with his knowledge in murder case. Solving murder has never been so much fun. I love this series because Castle and Beckett is a great combination and they love to tease each other. It so obvious that they have a tough love.

3.  How I Met Your Mother. Oh, no need to explain how I love this show. It is so great. It is so funny. I can laugh so hard and also could cry so hard. This show is so real for me, and it's recommended!


Sometimes i still stuck with the marathon that followed by Gary Unmarried, and The Rules of Engagement. But thay still growing and i watch it purely to kill the time, not because i watch it for it. Oh and also sometimes, a back to back American Next Top Model cycle 15 is also on and i keep on watch it again and again.. (I watching it as I'm writing this post)

I need to get a life tho. tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures on this site unless otherwise stated. I get most of them from miscellaneous sites. if it yours and you want it down, do tell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...