Tuesday, January 18, 2011

When Potatoes Meats the Cheese

Well, Hello!
I currently has nothing to do. yes, I'm back to the old time where DVDs and internet connection were my best friend. (a long sigh here). So I was thinking, why not be creative during this free time. I want to be a good cook, so i went straight to the kitchen and played a little bit here and there. and... voila, a new dish just been invented. actually I don't really know if it is new  or anything, all i knew is i love potatoes, and i love minced meat, so i boiled potatoes, and cut it into dices, and put the beef. and to pretty-ing things up, i poach an egg, and added a little dices of cheese. here is the picture..


Oh.. actually i forgot to spread the cheese when i took the first photo, but the good thing is that way, i can show you that the eggs poached perfectly so the yolk is came out and spreads like an eruption. here is the picture after i spread the dices cheese:


Now it is perfect. and the taste is also perfect!! I think it is an accomplishment for the day :) its time to eat the rest of Potatoes meats the cheese. (I dont really know whats the name of this dish so i just created a catchy name hihi)

drooling already? make your own.. it's easy.
Toodles.
xxx, Nady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures on this site unless otherwise stated. I get most of them from miscellaneous sites. if it yours and you want it down, do tell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...