Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy List

You know i have plenty of time before my big first day of work. So I browse from site to site, and found this lovely blog Rockstar Diaries. I read the latest post and down to some of the previous, and during my time read them, i found that Naomi Davis, the blog-owner, loves to make a list about things she loved. Well, I'm in awe and thinking why not make myself one?!

So here's to happiness,
10 things that make me terribly happy
1.  A funny chat before sleep with my brother and sisters
2. A lite chat on morning with family
3. Open the door in the morning and greet by a light rain
4. Finishing my make up (instead of ruin or lose it)
5. A movie that can make me cry
6.  An adorable puppy
7.  A flash of certain memory when i hear a song or spray a parfume
8. Baking 
9. Getting a feedback on my blog 
10. Diggin an ice cream while enjoying the rain outside


This is my every time happiness, and supposedly its more than just ten. I will make another list on different occasion

toodles, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures on this site unless otherwise stated. I get most of them from miscellaneous sites. if it yours and you want it down, do tell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...