Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Exploding Meatball Sub

Hi blogs.
I've told you how geek i am, haven't i? well, I am. I juggling like 5 tv shows to watch everyday, i manage to read few page of my books, following my favorite shows on tv, surfing sites 3 hours minimum, and that whole things  even with the wedding and renovation things i told you about. 

But that is not what I'm gonna tell you about.
I just watched the new episode of How I Met Your Mother, and what I'm about to tell you is that was not legendary at all, in fact it was worst episode ever (in my opinion), since all other episodes cracks me. Title of this particular episode is The Exploding Meatball Sub. The story is not really about the meatball sub, it just the side story about Barney's revenge to explode a meatball sub on Marshall (which in the final scene he finally did it on Marshall. After 10 years. wth is so ridiculous. really? a revenge trick after 10 years?) 



Okay, so the story line is about How Ted relationship with Zoey is always about challenging each other and never agree on a thing, while Lily and Marshall on the other hand is always on the same page. But truth is, Ted and Lily is sometimes had enough of it. Lily was tired for  being supportive (of marshall who quit GNB and went to NRDC as a volunteer without getting paid, of giving up having a baby, of giving up their holiday to spain etc etc), so Lily almost went off to Spain on her own. While ted, whos really tired of all the argument he had with Zoey (especially, with Zoey's movement to tearing down ted's project on GNB HQ), Ted almost broke it off, but he decided not to  break up with Zoey because of the graduation google*

well, thats about the main story of this episode. the whole other thing is so not important, i think it only to fill up the airtime. so the plot was kind of jump to each other. totally forced. also, i found the jokes is not funny like it used to be. and yeah, I'm a big fan of Barney's character, but Barney entire scene in this episode is not funny at all (well, i admit, some still hillarious. like when he mixed up countries like Spain having a pyramid, and Dinero as an actor).

For me this episode is 6 out of 10. maybe because I've been waiting for a new episode for so long, i gave a very high expactation. I dont know. I hope next one will be better. fingercrossed.

Eventhough i found this The Exploding Meatball Sub was the worst, i like some of the idea. like "graduation google" i mention once. Robin explained that as when you like graduate from high school, you would think "awww I'm so gonna miss this school" "aww, i dont wanna leave this school" "aww, I'm gonna miss those jerk who always bully me and giving me a crap" well, that is graduation google. Through this google you feel like you dont wanna leave those thing behind, but actually you would never go back. I think the idea of graduation google is clever and very true.

well, i found a glee-ish picture of How I met your Mother:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures on this site unless otherwise stated. I get most of them from miscellaneous sites. if it yours and you want it down, do tell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...