Thursday, April 14, 2011

Peplum. Peplum. Peplum.

Fell free to call me caveman or something for I just found out about Peplum. I saw it  everytime,  everywhere, on skirt, on shirt, dress, etc. but I never really know the exact word for it. So yes, Peplum it is.

From the freedictionary.com, Peplum defines as:

Noun1.peplumpeplum - a flared ruffle attached to the waistline of a dress or jacket or blouse
flounce, furbelow, ruffle, frill - a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim
2.peplumpeplum - a garment worn by women in ancient Greece; cloth caught at the shoulders and draped in folds to the waist
garment - an article of clothing; "garments of the finest silk"



Since i just found out about it, now I can't stop to think about it. I'm helpless. i googled it, and I keep want it. hahaha I'm so easy.  

Hellz S/S 2011 Collection “Queens of Noise” Sneak Peek 



a Peplum Pencil Skirt




Peplum Blazer screaming vintage

Peplum on runway
I love to say the word Peplum. it feels and sound funny :) I bet I love myself to be wrapped in Peplum also. ahahha I said like million times already how i want them.
Off to the malls. Toodless 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures on this site unless otherwise stated. I get most of them from miscellaneous sites. if it yours and you want it down, do tell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...