![]() |
| dont you wonder what's gonna happen after waldorf kissed lonely boy? |
Are you a big fan of Gossip Girl, How I met Your Mother, or The Vampire Diaries? well, I am. I weekly check their new episode on internet and stream them if there were a new one, and sometimes i downloaded them ;). but apparently these past two or three weeks, there weren't any new episode of all those TV series. They are all on pending. why oh why. i feel like I'm losing my grip here. nothing to hold on to. Okay I'm a bit too exaggerating here. but, I'm being honest. i miss my McClarrens gank, Salvatore brothers, and Upper East Siders gossips.
For all I know, Gossip Girls will be aired on April 18. How I Met Your Mother on April 11, and for The Vampire Diaries, I dont know.. maybe in the middle of the year. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment