Friday, April 8, 2011

Leave those behind (for a sec)

Hi pals. I've been awol for this past few weeks, i know. But i had my reason. i guess. :) last weekend, i had quite a blast with my siblings. We went to an island called: Pulau bidadari (angels' island). Actually this trip wasn't really a picnic-on-the-park kinda trip, it was supposed to be another pre-wedding photoshoot. But me, my sister and my brother tagged along with the couple and spent a little weekend on the beach. Hahaha it was a refreshment :)





And this weekend, well, i'm nicely tucked in my sister's room at my house in sweet sweet jambi. It is also a refreshment since i can escape from busy jakarta and all the renovation (and wedding preparation) things. See you next week my construction workers, i'll examine your job real soon. Be good!!

I havent told you why i'm in jambi yet. Yep, my sister has this traditional engagement party called martumpol, that suppose to be held tomorrow morning. Tomorrow morning? Well i have to call it a nite then. Better sleep early to reduce rhis puffy eye if i want to be all out tomorrow rite;)
Too-dles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures on this site unless otherwise stated. I get most of them from miscellaneous sites. if it yours and you want it down, do tell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...